Friday, July 29, 2011

Fridays will be Different... Thanks to Rob "The Power"

Yes, Friday again! And this is the last (did I hear someone say Yippeee!?) With so many things coming up and the new job and loads of lesser time, I wanted to end the series on a wonderful note. Not that we won't be thankful anymore but we might just kvetch more! 


So the final "performance" by Rob Adelphia of Today Has Power. Rob has a wonderful blog that talks about having coffee baths and inspiring music. Do go across and show his blog some love. So, after much pleading and begging to ask the wonderful "Power" to guest post, here goes: 
Rob!


It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I didn't have the space here for 15,000 words, so I included the pictures instead. Each of these pictures have a permanent impression in the recesses of my mind and heart. They reflect what I value and love. They reflect me, and what I'm thankful for. 
Wisdom to know that life is meant to be enjoyed...


That my baby-girl's beauty won't last forever, but the wonderful person she is, will...


Thoughts of the young dreamer…


Time spent with friends…


Time spent alone…


The cowboy in all of us… 


For days at the beach…Your browser may not support display of this image.


Second chances…


A creative and lovely wife…


Being encapsulated by nature…


The man my son is becoming (even at six)…


The encouragers, the givers, the joy spreaders… 


Snap your own memory today. It really is the little things in life that make the difference.Your browser may not support display of this image.
One final thing I'm thankful for…fellow bloggers.


Live it LOUD!
So there goes! Say hi to the wonderful Rob and go over to his blog for his wonderful power boosters he has to offer (Really!). Also, say bye to the Friday series! Ending on Rob's powerful post! 

No comments: