Saturday, August 6, 2011

What now?

Okay. So here’s a confession.

I really don’t know what to blog about!

Maybe it is the cold, maybe the fasting (Yes, it’s Ramadan!) or maybe the same old laziness. But I really don’t know what I should blog about.

I haven’t blogged for about a week and still don’t know what I should be saying this time.
I thought I would do a recycling of an old post; or just a last minute attempt at something. But I just can’t seem to do it.
Confused
And to think to about it, I am closing in on my one year blog anniversary! Yes, almost ten more days to go before I complete one year! And I am already lost for ideas.

I never thought I could run out of ideas for complaining so soon; or that I just ran out of creative juices flowing all around my head – if I had any in the first place!

No, it’s not that. Maybe all that corporate job stress is making me think about nothing else but working. Yes, let’s put the blame on something else.

Or maybe, I should run into events that make me all nasty. Yes, it’s destiny’s fault.

Or maybe it is just because I am so lazy! My fault…. Hard to believe I just said that! (Sneer)

So, come just tell me what to blog about. Or what you did when everything decided to shut that blogging creativity of ours… yes, you can be immodest and tell me how you never run out of ideas.

No comments: