So this amazing red head - Janine Ripper - has given me one of the best gifts of the blogging journey – The Versatile Blogger Award. For bloggers, that is like yay!; for those who don’t know any better – all awards are nice, let’s just keep it at that and be happy for me!
There are rules though. I have to now “bestow” the honor onto seven others and write down seven random things about myself! This doesn’t seem to hard, I am good at ranting! So here goes …
Seven random things about myself:
- My immune system is a total mess. I get a cold every time the weather changes. I thought about this because I am sick at the moment!
- I am a total junk food lover. No amount of healthy eating facts can deter my love for it.
- I talk way too much. If you know me personally, you are definitely nodding your head vigorously at this! Yes, way too much and too fast!
- I don’t like cricket (the game). I thought of this because with the Cricket World Cup going on and the fact that I am so not interested in it despite hailing from a cricket – crazy country and a cricket crazy family. So nowadays, I am surrounded by this “unwanted” cricket frenzy!
- I will probably be treated for shoe obsession sometime in the near future. I have never come empty handed out of a shoe store! Surprisingly, I HATE shopping otherwise!
- As a kid, I was scared of water and thus never learnt how to swim properly. To this day, I can just do it to the point of saving myself from drowning!
- I love singing and I have the worst singing voice ever! But that doesn’t stop me…I still sing out loud!
Ok, so now I have to pick my seven others to pass this on to. So here goes:
- Heather Fonseca at Heather’s Design Blog
- Inka at Glamour Granny Travels
- Veronica Campos – Hallstrom at Club Creative Studio
- Cathy Jones at Just My Thoughts
- Linda Esposito at Talk Therapy Biz
- Bonnie Copeland at My Rivendell
- Michael at OutMaturity
Ok guys, for those who have to pass it on there are two rules : One, say seven things about yourself. Two, share the award with seven other people.
Don’t you just love blogging!