Really not pragmatic…can I say yes to anything…just about anything. Not really. For starters, I am always confused and secondly, I just don’t like to hurt others and give the wrong impression (Yes, I am a good girl! – See I can say yes!)
So what can’t I say yes to? Many, many things…here’s my can’t – really – say – yes questions!
· Did your exams go well? (If you have been reading my work…you might understand why!)
· Do you have any idea about what you are going to do with your life? (Remember your college days!)
· Are you sure this is what you want to do? (Any crucial decision making time)
· Do you like your job? (The first job you ever had, you might think YES, but tell me, was it?)
· I love you. Do you love me? (Don’t ask!)
· Do you like my new haircut? (Coming from a friend with an experimental new haircut)
· I am your favorite, right? (Coming from either of my nephew or niece)
· Have you thought about marriage? (Coming from parents)
· Do you have enough money saved for the future?
· Are you making quick progress at work?
· Have I put on weight?
· You are going to stick to this diet, right?
· You know exactly where you are going to be in 10 years?
So that was my list of some things I have difficulty saying yes to. What’s yours? Are you a yes person? Or do you silently thank God for MAYBE!