Friday, February 11, 2011

SAY YES TO THIS AND YOU ARE IN DEEP *BEEP*!

Some days back I was watching the movie Yes Man. For those of who you haven’t watched it, the movie is about a man who has to say “Yes” to everything….and everything means EVERYTHING!

Really not pragmatic…can I say yes to anything…just about anything. Not really. For starters, I am always confused and secondly, I just don’t like to hurt others and give the wrong impression (Yes, I am a good girl! – See I can say yes!)


So what can’t I say yes to? Many, many things…here’s my  can’t – really – say – yes questions!

·         Did your exams go well? (If you have been reading my work…you might understand why!)

·         Do you have any idea about what you are going to do with your life? (Remember your college days!)

Photo courtesy:
http://yesisthenewno.warnerbros.com/
·         Are you sure this is what you want to do? (Any crucial decision making time)

·         Do you like your job? (The first job you ever had, you might think YES, but tell me, was it?)

·         I love you. Do you love me? (Don’t ask!)

·         Do you like my new haircut? (Coming from a friend with an experimental new haircut)

·         I am your favorite, right? (Coming from either of my nephew or niece)

·         Have you thought about marriage? (Coming from parents)

·         Do you have enough money saved for the future?

·         Are you making quick progress at work?

·         Have I put on weight?

·         You are going to stick to this diet, right?

·         You know exactly where you are going to be in 10 years?

So that was my list of some things I have difficulty saying yes to. What’s yours? Are you a yes person? Or do you silently thank God for MAYBE!

No comments: