Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Friday Pictures!

Okay, so I am trying something new this Friday. Mainly because I really don't know what to "kvetch" about. Also, my favorite blogger JANINE RIPPER does this every Monday, so I am giving it a try! So here goes, four photos from varied places which make you go... nothing, just makes you smile, at least it made me smile. And what's better than going off to a smiling weekend. 


This was from my umpteenth trip to the Taj Mahal, Agra, India. There's a mosque there and this was "appropriately" placed outside the mosque. And yes, we DID take off our shoes!


I was on an apartment hunting trip with and for my sister in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. What we didn't know that we were in for a great lesson too! Lofty...eh? And yes, she didn't buy the apartment in this one; neighbors too lofty for her choice!



Another one from our flat hunting conquests in the city. I am not the only one who "complains"!



From a walk in the cold winters of New Delhi, India. The sign reads as follows: HOSPITAL FOR INJURED SHOES (Shri Ramji Lal). Who said we have poor healthcare facilities? (P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality, the "Shoe Doctor" was really angry when I took out my camera, had to do it with my mobile.)


Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: