Thursday, April 28, 2011

AS KREATIV AS I CAN BE!

It’s been less than a year and thanks to Janine, I get my second “blogging award”! It came as a pleasant surprise, I don’t think I am creative but the lovely Janine thinks otherwise, so guilty as charged! She just bestowed me the Kreativ Blogger Award!
So conditions with this award is that
  • I needed to pass on the Kreativ Blog Award to 10 bloggers and notify them; and
  • I needed to tell you all 10 things about me that you don’t already know.
Both really tough tasks because I have more than 10 bloggers I would love to acknowledge and I really don’t know what ten things of mine would interest you. But I am doing it anyways!
So for the top ten I would love to acknowledge:
  1. Janine Ripper at Reflections from a Red Head: I know we aren’t supposed to pass it on to those who passed it to us but she is and will always remain my No.1 blogger!
  2. Heather Fonseca at Style Confessions: I am no fashion crazed but a chance meeting (through LinkedIn) introduced me to the lady who believes in weaving style and simplicity!
  3. Samantha Bangayan at What Little Things: I love the way she has an opinion and a voice about the life in Peru.
  4. Bonnie Copeland at My Rivendell: She actually has wonderful tips to get around in life!
  5. Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D., E.A. at Cerebrations: Undoubtedly, the man with the most intelligent posts…always!
  6.  Steve Rice at Karmic Kappuccino: I came across his blog recently and couldn’t get my eyes off the title! Wonderful words of inspiration and if you name it Kappuccino, you are bound to get readers!
  7. Melanie Kissell as the Solo Mompreneur: Last I heard, she was telling us all to shorten our emails to 140 characters!
  8. Veronica Campos-Hallstrom at Club Creative Studio: Where there is creativity, there is Veronica!
  9. Cathy Jones at Just My Thoughts: A wonderful photographer… and beautiful posts!
  10.  Linda at Talk Therapy Biz: Last time I gave her an award she wrote a post called 7 Bloggers I want to share my Couch with!
And now for the tougher part, ten things about myself:

  1. I am a big foodie; to say “No, I am not hungry” is like a crime in my life.
  2. My all time favorite movie remains Forrest Gump, though I watch tons of movies, Forrest Gump remains my No.1!
  3. As a kid, I was so naughty that my parents were scared I would be kicked out of school. But surprisingly that never happened.
  4. I hate getting my photos clicked. I always end up with the most awkward smile.
  5. I don’t understand the Vampire craze that has gripped the world. I watched Twilight movies and vowed to never do it again.
  6. I take a lot of time to make decisions. The only snap decisions I make are in a shoe shop!
  7. I just spent my last salary on books, almost all of it!
  8. I am as lazy as lazy can be… my mom thinks that spiders will make webs around me someday.
  9. I am very bad at learning languages. I stayed in the UAE almost 17 years and made it without learning Arabic. I know how to read and write, but I still find it hard to speak. Contrary to belief, everyone here manages fine with English!
  10. Coming up with these ten things took me the longest than writing any other post. Mainly because I have done the “things about me” posts twice already!
So, there you go, thanks to Janine once again! And to the ten of you… pass it on guys!

No comments: